Geumsam Korean red ginseng slices are specially processed product as follow:
1)selected 6-year-old red ginseng for slices, 2) cut into 2 mm thick, 3) soak it in honey and dry, 4) this process eventually adds sweet taste to red ginseng flavor to alleviate the bitter taste of red ginseng. This product is packaged in 20g per pack in order to conveniently carry and eat.
– Raw materials and content: 100% Korean Geumsam red ginseng (6 years old ginseng root),
Sugar proportion: Korean honey (50%), oligosaccharide (50%)
– Product Weight: 20g (0.70oz) x 15 Packs, Total 300g (10.58oz)
– Product Dimension: 13.5 inch(33.8) x 5.5 inch(14) x 1.937 inch(3.7)
- Take 2g at a time (twice a day) – about 60 days use
- Children under 10 should consume ½ of the recommended intake.
- Put a spoonful of Red Ginseng Extract into 8 oz warm water and stir. Also can be taken as a tea with honey.
Time of intake
- It is best to take ginseng mixture before breakfast and dinner. For those who may not be able to sleep after intake, do not take after dinner.
How to keep the best storage conditions
- Avoid direct sunlight. Keep in a cool, dry place with the cap tightly closed.
- Since moisture can damage the product, be cautious not to use a wet spoon.