GEUMSAM Extract High Class 240g/8.46oz (for 60days use)
Free Shipping on orders over $100+
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
100% 6-years grown Panax red ginseng
Red Ginseng Extract Gold is made from the finest 6 year-old red ginseng produced in Korea. Exceptional quality is never rushed, and the Ginsenoside saponins are extracted in an even more extended duration in our unique low-temp vacuum process, when compared to the GOLD EXTRACT.
By slowly concentrating and darkening the red ginseng, it makes the extract not only easy to ingest, but also enables the product to be preservative and additives-free.Product Description
The Red Ginseng High Class is extracted from the best 6-year-old Korean ginseng. It is processed by our low temperature vacuum method, which requires more time and quality control than conventional methods, slowly simmering the root to extract the essence and active ingredients. As a result, this product is easy to take and is readily absorbed into the body.
- Content: 100% 6-Year-Old Korean Red Ginseng Concentrate (more than 60% solid powder)
The mixing ratio of raw materials: 70% body, 30% small roots of red ginseng
Ginsenoside Rb1 + Rg1 + Rf3 = 12mg / g (Made in Korea)
- Product Weight: 240g (8.47oz) / Bottle
- Dimension : 4 inches (10.2cm) x 6.75 inches (17cm) x 3 inches (7.4cm)
- Put a spoonful (approx. 2 grams) into 8 ounces of warm or hot water and stir. Consume twice a day, which lasts for about 60 days of use. Can also be enjoyed as tea with honey.
- Children under 10 should consume half of recommended intake.
- Best consumed before breakfast and dinner. For those who may experience difficulty to sleep after drinking, avoid taking after dinner.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Keep in a cool, dry place with the cap tightly closed.
- Since moisture can adversely affect quality, use a dry spoon for scooping out the extract.
Geumsam Red Ginseng
GEUMSAM RED GINSENG EXTRACT HIGH CLASS 100% contains ginsenoside Rg1 + Rb1 + Rg3 = 12 mg / g which is over 66 percent high in Red Ginseng powder. It is extracted from Geumsan red ginseng (body of red ginseng 70%, small root of red ginseng 30%). Geumsam Red Ginseng is processed by the Low Temperature Vacuum Method which requires more time and quality control than the conventional extraction method.
Geumsam High Class is recommended for the following:
- If you would like to give a luxurious gift to your well-made product with a heartfelt gratitude, Geumsam Red Ginseng High Class is right choice.
- Those who need health care due to accumulated fatigue and weakened immune system.
- Those who prefer the deep flavor of red ginseng
- Those who care about overall family health
GEUMSAM Extract High Class
There are bottles containg 240g of Geumsam Red Ginseng Extract High Class and spoons when you open the box.
Suggested intake is 2g twice a day, and it is convenient to use the dedicated spoon. Shake well before use.
Depending on your preference, you may choose to have it in the form of tea, hot or cold.
If you drink more than necessary dosage, it will be discharged into the urine.
GEUMSAM as its namesake suggests was created in Geumsan Province, which is the most prominent ginseng cultivation region in South Korea supplying over 80 percent of the annual ginseng consumption in the country. Our raw ginseng ingredients are solely farmed, harvested and produced in Geumsan county. Geumsam products have passed or surpassed some of the most extensive standards and quality control regulations, with quality certifications that include Good Agricultural Practices (GAP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
Quality you can trust.
GEUMSAM products are pure and safe, with uncompromising quality in the production process, from crop cultivation to the final product. That excellence is reflected in the premium taste as well as the pure ingredients, which continue to build upon a tradition spanning 1,500 years.