Shipping and Handling
This shipping policy pertains to United States customers only.
Standard orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained.
If you choose another shipping option, additional charges will apply.
• All orders are shipped by UPS.
• All orders are received over the weekends(Friday – Sunday, and holidays) will not be processed until Monday a.m.
• Expected UPS delivery time: within 7 business days. (except Hawaii, Islands depending on UPS shipping policy)
Except in case of force majeure, such as natural disasters reason that during the period from posting.
• public holidays, other holidays, shipping is not included in the shipping period from the day after confirmation of payment card payment.
• is not the responsibility of the seller, buyer information (address, phone number) who receive goods, you enter an incorrect shipping mistake caused by (your address, your input before you entered the information correctly, please.)
For your convenience, as a registered signed-in user of GEUMSAM.COM, when you exit the site, any items that remain in your Shopping Bag will automatically be saved for your next visit. To view the items you have saved when you return, simply sign in to GEUMSAM.COM and click on the Shopping Bag link in the Navigation Bar. Your Bag will be automatically updated as you add in new items.
If you begin shopping before you sign in, a new Shopping Bag will be started for you. When you sign in to begin the checkout process, your current shopping bag will be merged with any items saved during a previous visit.
Please note that saving items in your Shopping Bag does not reserve them for purchase at a later date. If any of the items in your saved Bag sell out, they will be removed or you will receive a message during checkout stating that the item(s) are no longer available to order. You will need to remove the sold out items from your bag in order to complete the checkout process.
To take advantage of this convenient feature and many others, click here to register or go directly to the “Sign In” page from the navigation bar.