Your privacy is of paramount important to us. JD SYSTEM CORP and our brands, which include but may not only be limited to GEUMSAM, is committed to handling your personal information securely and responsibly. We have a few fundamental principles:
• We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
• We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
• We aim for openness on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
GEUMSAM and what this policy covers:
• Our websites (including GEUMSAM.com, geumsam.net, premiumgeumsam.com);
• Our mobile applications, if any;
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, or for when you’re browsing and/or want to purchase our products.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. If you buy something from us, you will provide personal and payment information, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information.
Communications with us: You may also provide us information when you respond to surveys, communicate with us about our products, or sign up for a newsletter. When you communicate with us via form, email, phone, or otherwise, we store a copy of our communications (including any call recordings as permitted by applicable law).
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
• Log Information: Like most e-commerce platforms, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services.
• Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. We also collect information about what happens when you use our Services (e.g., pageviews, interactions with our Services) along with information about your device. We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
• Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our • Services from certain geographic regions. We may also collect information about your precise location if you allow us to do so through your mobile device operating system’s permissions.
• Interactions with Other Users’ Sites: We collect some information about your interactions with other users’ sites while you are logged in to your account with us, such as your “Likes” and the fact that you commented on a particular post, so that we can, for example, recommend posts we think may interest you.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also get information, such as a mailing address, from third party services about individuals who are not yet our users, which we may use, for example, for marketing and advertising purposes like postcards and other mailers advertising our services.
How and Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
• To provide our Services–for example, to process your order and answer questions about the status of your order;
• To further develop and improve our Services–for example, by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to use our Services more efficiently;
• To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and can make them easier to use;
• To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition — for example, we may analyze how many individuals purchased a product after receiving a marketing message or the features used by those who continue to use our Services after a certain length of time;
• To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of GEUMSAM and others, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
• To communicate with you. For example, we may update you about our products, email you to solicit your feedback, share tips for getting the most out of our products, or keep you up to date in general about GEUMSAM; notify you to verify your payment; or call you to share offers and promotions that we think will be of interest to you. If you don’t want to hear from us, you can opt out of marketing communications at any time, as detailed below; see section entitled Opt-Out of Marketing Communications. (Please keep in mind that even if you opt out, we’ll still send you important updates relating to your account); and
• To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations, target our marketing messages to groups of our users (for example, those who purchase particular products, are from a specific region or have been our user for a certain length of time), and serve relevant advertisements.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
• Third Party Vendors, Service Providers: We may share information about you with third party vendors and/or service providers who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you or your site. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, payment providers you use for your e-commerce operations, fraud prevention services that allow us to analyze fraudulent payment transactions, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, customer chat and email support services that help us communicate with you, registrars, registries, and data escrow services that allow us to provide domain registration services); and your hosting provider if your site is, those that assist us with our marketing efforts (e.g. by providing tools for identifying a specific marketing target group or improving our marketing campaigns), those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers), and companies that make products available on our websites, who may need information about you in order to, for example, provide technical or other support services to you. We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
In order for third party vendors/service providers to provide certain services to GEUMSAM, we may also allow them to collect information about your online activities through technologies such as cookies–for example, when serving ads for us across other sites and networks, which they will collect information about your visits/clicks/interactions to our Services, websites and products. This may also be used to target advertisements for our GEUMSAM Services, and could appear on our Services or other sites you may visit.
• Legal and Regulatory Requirements: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
• To Protect Rights, Property, and Others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of GEUMSAM, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
• With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to your site through our Publicize feature.
• Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services and we may share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
• Published Support Requests: And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Information Shared Publicly
Information that you choose to make public is disclosed publicly.
That means information like your public profile, posts, other content that you make public on your website, and your “Likes” and comments on other websites, are all available to others.
Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties.
Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it — which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information — and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
While no online service is absolutely secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
To enhance the security of your account, we encourage you to enable our advanced security settings, like Two Step Authentication.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
• Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services may not be accessible.
• Limit Access to Information on Your Mobile Device: Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the ability to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps. If you do so, you may not be able to use certain features.
• Opt-Out of Marketing Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us. Just follow the instructions in those communications or use the procedures described below to opt out of GEUMSAM marketing, or sharing with advertising member networks, or select companies we partner with. The opt-out request may take up to 10 business days to process, and you may receive communications from us in the meantime. Please note that for any subsequent purchases from our Services, we will confirm your order by e-mail. Also we may need to contact you via phone, e-mail, text or postal mail for questions regarding your order.
If you don’t wish to receive marketing or promotional information from GEUMSAM, contact us at the information at the bottom of this page. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, telephone number, mailing address and what information you do not want to receive specifically, for example:
“I do not wish to receive email marketing.”
“I do not wish to receive direct-mail marketing.”
“I do not wish to receive telephone marketing calls.”
“I do not wish to receive mobile marketing messages.”
You can also click the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of all GEUMSAM marketing emails to be removed from future marketing emails. If you opt out of promotional communications, we may still send you other communications, like those about your account and legal notices.
• Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, GEUMSAM does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using GEUMSAM’s websites, with the drawback that certain features of GEUMSAM’s websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
• Close Your Account: While we’d be very sad to see you go, if you no longer want to use our Services you can close your account. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, as described in How Long We Keep Information above — for example, when that information is reasonably needed to comply with (or demonstrate our compliance with) legal obligations such as law enforcement requests, or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
If you are located in the United States, data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
• Request access to your personal data;
• Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
• Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
• Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
• Request portability of your personal data.
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to do that, or you would like to contact us about one of the other rights, scroll up to and click Contact to find out how to reach us.
Controllers and Responsible Companies
GEUMSAM’s Services are specific to the United States. Different GEUMSAM companies are the controller (or co-controller) of personal information, which means that they are the company responsible for processing that information, based on the particular service and the location of the individual using our Services.
Depending on the Services you use, more than one company may be the controller of your personal data. Generally, the “controller” is the GEUMSAM company that entered into the contract with you under the Terms of Service for the product or service you use. In addition, JDS Corp., our US-based company, is the controller for some of the processing activities across all of our Services worldwide.
How to Reach Us
Ads and Analytics Services Provided by Others
9636 Garden Grove Blvd.,
Garden Grove, CA 92844
Effective as of October 14, 2019.