GEUMSAM Korean Red Ginseng Extract Capsules Gold [180 Capsules 108g (3.81 oz)/Box]
Free Shipping on orders over $100+
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
• Product name: GEUMSAM Korean Red Ginseng Extract Capsules Gold
• Type of food: red ginseng products
• Ingredient name and content:
- Red ginseng concentrate (6-year-old Korean red ginseng: Ginsenoside Rbi+Rg1+Rg3= 6 mg/g. Solid content 60%), 38% refined wheat germ oil, palm oil, beeswax, evening primrose oil
- Capsule ingredients: gelatin, glycerin
• Net contents: 180 Capsules, 108 g (3.81 oz)
GEUMSAM Korean Red Ginseng Extract Capsule Gold is made using the best original 6-year-old Korean red ginseng in Geumsan, Korea. This product is packaged in capsules with evening primrose oil, which helps to stabilize hormones. Unlike other products, it contains more than 60% of solids and high Ginsenoside 6 mg/g, making it particularly popular with women.
1) Only top quality, original 6-year-old Korean red ginseng is used in the product.
2) Red ginseng extracted at low temperature for a long time without any additives is put in capsules.
(Minimization of nutrient destruction. Nutrients are destroyed from 100°C)
3) The product is appropriate for those that do not like the unique aroma or bitter taste of red ginseng.
GEUMSAM Korean Red Ginseng Extract Capsule Gold contains 6mg/g of ginsenoside, which is significantly higher than other capsule products.
GEUMSAM Korean Red Ginseng Extract Capsules Gold is recommended for the following people:
1) Those who do not like the unique aroma or bitter taste of red ginseng
2) Those who want to carry and take easily compared to other products
3) Those who want red ginseng products at a reasonable price
4) Those who have difficulty consuming health foods in traditional ways
5) Those who want to avoid the hassle during busy times, such as students preparing for exams that require physical fitness management GEUMSAM Korean Red Ginseng Extract Capsules Gold gives a sense of luxury even in appearance.
6) The set box contains 180 capsules (60 capsules < 36g / 1.27 oz > per bottle) X 3 bottles, 108g (3.81 oz). Take 2 tablets at a time, 3 times a day for 30-day dose.
Only 6-year-old red ginseng 100% grown and produced in Geumsan, Korea is used for this product. Unlike other red ginseng capsule products, it contains high ginsenoside of 6 mg/g.
The box includes 3 small boxes, each containing 60 capsules, 36g (1.27 oz) of GEUMSAM Korean Red Ginseng Extract Capsules Gold.
Each capsule contains 0.6 g (0.02 oz) or 3/4 inch (1.8 cm) size, making it easy to swallow.
GEUMSAM Korean Red Ginseng Extract Capsules Gold contains 6 mg/g of Ginsenoside (Rb1+Rg1+Rg3), which is higher than competitors’ products by encapsulating GOLD extracted by the low-temperature vacuum method, which requires more time and attention compared to the conventional extraction method.
180 capsules in one box can be taken three times a day, two tablets at a time for a month.
Dosage: 3 times a day, 2 capsules at a time for adult
Dosing time: after or between meals.
Method of Consumption: Take capsules with water.
Caution - For children under 15, consume half the dosage of adults.
Since ancient times, ginseng has been classified as a long-term, higher-level medicine in oriental medicine. It is known to have no harmful effects on the human body, and it has long-lasting effects when consumed over a long period of time.
1) Avoid humidity and direct sunlight, and store in a cool place.
2) After opening, be sure to close the lid before storing.
A term referring to red ginseng from Geumsan. Geumsan, Korea, is the primate land of Korean ginseng with history of 1500 years with 3,000 mountains, clear water from the upstream of Geumgang River, fertile land containing germanium component, and land form of mountain basins which provide the optimal environment for ginseng growth. Top-notch ginsengs grow in Geumsan, which provides for 80% of annual ginseng consumption in Korea.
Red ginseng has following effects:
1) (Ginsenoside Rg1) Improves blood circulation, relieves fatigue, and strengthens the immune system
2) (Ginsenoside RH2) components suppressing the propagation of cancer cells
3) Suppresses the propagation of cancer cells
4) (20-S-Ginsenoside Rg3) Component suppressing the metastasis of antineoplastic cancer cells
5) Anti-aging component (Maltol)
6) Saponin components unique to red ginseng (10 components) are contained in the product.
② Improves appetite
③ Improves brain activity (prevention against dementia)
7) May be effective in strengthening immunity.
8) Improves memory
9) Inhibits platelet aggregation, improves blood flow by inhibiting platelet aggregation
10) Improves blood circulation
11) Helps with antioxidants
4-1. Antioxidant action
12) Helps improve fatigue
13) Helps relieve and recover from fatigue
14) Liver protection
15) Helps improve health of women in menopause
Five effects of Korean red ginseng officially acknowledged by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea (KFDA) are:
① to improve immunity
② to recovery from fatigue
③ to improve memory (certified in April, 2009)
④ to improve blood flow (certified in February, 2008)
⑤ to have antioxidation effect (certified in February, 2012).
Red ginseng is beneficial to following people:
1) Those who need recovery
2) Workers in need of energetic everyday life.
3) Weak people who need nourishment and stamina
4) Those in need of improved immunity due to lack of energy from aging
5) Housewives suffering from intensive housekeeping labor.
6) Students who are tired of studying or their parents
Red ginseng is responsible for the health of our precious family as a health assistant
1) For fathers tired from working
2) For mothers fatigued from housekeeping
3) For children tired from studying
4) For people of all ages
Protect your family health with Geumsam Red Ginseng!
1) Take care of the precious health of your mother and father.
2) Give energy to your husband who is exhausted from work.
3) A perfect high-end gift to express gratitude to important people!
4) Provide energy to children tired from hard studying!
5) This luxurious Geumsam Ginseng Extract is perfect as a gift for your loved ones.
The US FDA classifies ginseng (red ginseng) as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safety).