HOANG SAM Black & Red Ginseng Sugar Free Candy (160g/5.64oz x 12 Bags)
Free Shipping on orders over $100+
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
• NET W/T: 160 g (5.64 oz)/Pack
1) About HOANG SAM Black & Red Ginseng Sugar Free Candy and Black and Red Ginseng The Korean red ginseng contained in our product “HOANG SAM Black & Red Ginseng Sugar Free Candy” was made with the top-tier “Korean ginseng”, which was grown in the Geumsan region of Korea for over 4 years then harvested. Geumsan is an area with four distinctive seasons and a mysterious aura to the land. The ginseng harvested has been steamed and aged to create excellent Korean black and red ginseng so that you can enjoy the true taste of red ginseng.
HOANG SAM Black & Red Ginseng Sugar Free Candy‘s main ingredients are red and black ginseng extracts produced in Korea and sugar-free ingredients. Our product is appropriate for middle-aged and senior adults, and patients with diabetes and/or high blood pressure. However, anyone can enjoy the flavor of black ginseng and red ginseng. This HOANG SAM Black & Red Ginseng Sugar Free Candy is the most popular health-supplementing black & red ginseng sugar-free candy in Orange County, U.S.
2) About D-Maltitol, the main component of sugar-free candy
Maltitol is the main ingredient of Black & Red Ginseng Sugar Free Candy and is obtained from malt sugar, which is made from starch. Synthetic carbohydrate, sugar, alcohol. Due to its characteristic of not being absorbed easily, it is used as a low-calorie sweetener. It has recently gained popularity as a replacement for sugar and saccharide, and sugar-alcohol products are contained in many of children‘s food products like candies and cookies. The best part of sugar-alcohol, Maltitol, is that is has low level of internal resorption. Maltitol is a type of sweetener but is not categorized as sugar (glucose, fructose, malt sugar, saccharose). It is categorized as sugar-alcohol. Although it has similar level of sweetness as saccharose (sugar), it has half the calories. However, excessive consumption of Maltitol may cause diarrhea so caution is required. Furthermore, it does not affect blood glucose. It is safe to consume an appropriate amount. We recommended you take up to 6 Black & Red Ginseng Sugar Free Candy a day whenever needed.
3) Ingredients: Maltitol 98.4%, Oriental Ginseng Root Extract (6years Korean Red Ginseng Root Extract)1.0%, Natural and Artificial Herbal Flavor 0.45%, Xylitol 0.15%
⊙Ginseng Ingredients: Red Ginseng Extract(Solid Content 60% or more, Ginsenoside Rb1+Rg1+Rg3 =4 mg/g, Made in Korea) 100%
4) Red ginseng is beneficial for the following people:
① Those suffering from diabetes (prevention and improvement in diabetes): Korean ginseng contains adenosine and glutamic acid which increases insulin secretion. Thus, it is very effective in treating diabetes and can be referred to as “the heavenly medicine.”
② Those suffering from high blood pressure (Adaptogen effect): Many people believe consuming red ginseng may raise their blood pressure, but this is incorrect. According to clinical test results, those who consumed red ginseng showed a reduced risk of arteriosclerosis (a major cause for how pressure affects blood vessels in the arteries).
③ Cancer patients (anticancer effect): According to research results, the ratio of red ginseng takers with cancer is half the number of those who do not take red ginseng. Red ginseng is known to have a 15 times greater effect than other anticancer immunotherapy medications. Ginsenosides and Rg3 were certified to have an excellent effect on suppressing cancer cells.
④ Dementia for seniors: Phenol and maltol compounds in red ginseng are known to be effective in preventing aging and fatigue. According to research results, red ginseng activates the enzyme that takes a part in prevention of aging, thus helping to prevent aging. Also, it improves memory loss in seniors, and prevents the risk of cerebrovascular diseases.
⑤ Those suffering from weakened sexual function (improves sexual function): Traditionally, red ginseng is known to be effective in ameliorating sexual function. It was proven that red ginseng is effective in treating infertility and impotence in men. A particular strength of red ginseng is that it is free from toxins and side effects.
A term referring to red ginseng from Geumsan. Geumsan, Korea, is the primate land of Korean ginseng with history of 1500 years with 3,000 mountains, clear water from the upstream of Geumgang River, fertile land containing germanium component, and land form of mountain basins which provide the optimal environment for ginseng growth. Top-notch ginsengs grow in Geumsan, which provides for 80% of annual ginseng consumption in Korea.
Red ginseng has following effects:
1) (Ginsenoside Rg1) Improves blood circulation, relieves fatigue, and strengthens the immune system
2) (Ginsenoside RH2) components suppressing the propagation of cancer cells
3) Suppresses the propagation of cancer cells
4) (20-S-Ginsenoside Rg3) Component suppressing the metastasis of antineoplastic cancer cells
5) Anti-aging component (Maltol)
6) Saponin components unique to red ginseng (10 components) are contained in the product.
② Improves appetite
③ Improves brain activity (prevention against dementia)
7) May be effective in strengthening immunity.
8) Improves memory
9) Inhibits platelet aggregation, improves blood flow by inhibiting platelet aggregation
10) Improves blood circulation
11) Helps with antioxidants
4-1. Antioxidant action
12) Helps improve fatigue
13) Helps relieve and recover from fatigue
14) Liver protection
15) Helps improve health of women in menopause
Five effects of Korean red ginseng officially acknowledged by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea (KFDA) are:
① to improve immunity
② to recovery from fatigue
③ to improve memory (certified in April, 2009)
④ to improve blood flow (certified in February, 2008)
⑤ to have antioxidation effect (certified in February, 2012).
Red ginseng is beneficial to following people:
1) Those who need recovery
2) Workers in need of energetic everyday life.
3) Weak people who need nourishment and stamina
4) Those in need of improved immunity due to lack of energy from aging
5) Housewives suffering from intensive housekeeping labor.
6) Students who are tired of studying or their parents
Red ginseng is responsible for the health of our precious family as a health assistant
1) For fathers tired from working
2) For mothers fatigued from housekeeping
3) For children tired from studying
4) For people of all ages
Protect your family health with Geumsam Red Ginseng!
1) Take care of the precious health of your mother and father.
2) Give energy to your husband who is exhausted from work.
3) A perfect high-end gift to express gratitude to important people!
4) Provide energy to children tired from hard studying!
5) This luxurious Geumsam Ginseng Extract is perfect as a gift for your loved ones.
The US FDA classifies ginseng (red ginseng) as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safety).