GEUMSAM Red Ginseng Extract Gold Plus (240g/8.46oz/Bottle)
Free Shipping on orders over $100+
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
(One bottle, one dose (1g), 1-2 times per day (Dose for about 60-90 days / Enough for 2-3 months)
• Product name: GEUMSAM Red Ginseng Extract Gold Plus (240g/8.46oz/Bottle)
• Type of food: Red ginseng products
• Ingredient name and content:
Red ginseng concentrate (6-year-old, Korean root: Ginsenoside Rbi+Rg1+Rg3=9mg/g 60% or more solids) 100%
• Ratio of ginseng mix: Body of red ginseng 60%, Root of red ginseng 30%
• Net contents: 240g
GEUMSAM Red Ginseng Extract Gold Plus made of 6-year-old 100% original Korean top-notch red ginseng produced in Geumsan, Korea (red ginseng body 70%, red ginseng root 30%) contains active ingredients of red ginseng as it was produced in low-temperature extraction method through long period of time without adding any additives to minimize the nutrient loss. The product has the unique flavor and scent of red ginseng extracted in high concentration in liquid form containing 60% of solid content, and different from products of other companies, our product contains high level of Ginsenoside of 6mg/g.
1) Made of 100% 6-year-old Korean red ginseng in top-notch condition
(Red ginseng body 70%, red ginseng root 30%)
2) Extraction at low temperature for a long time without any additives
(Minimization of nutrient destruction. Nutrients are destroyed from 100℃)
3) Only 100% of active ingredient of red ginseng has been boiled
(Extracted in high concentration to contain the unique flavor and scent of red ginseng).
4) Contains 9 mg/g of Ginsenoside, which is higher than other products
① The indicator component of red ginseng is ginsenoside. The higher the ginsenoside content, the better the red ginseng.
② Ginsenoside: A special saponin found only in ginseng reported by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea as an index component representing the function of red ginseng (Index component refers to the key component determining whether the raw material has been included in the product). 1) Made of 100% 6-year-old Korean red ginseng in top-notch condition
(Red ginseng body 70%, red ginseng root 30%)
One bottle contains 240g of red ginseng extract produced 100% in Geumsan of Korea, which amounts to about 500g of fresh ginseng. It shows the high concentration of the extract.
When you open the lid, there is a close-fitting inner stopper, and when you open the stopper, you can feel the rich, bitter-sweet scent of red ginseng.
- GEUMSAM Red Ginseng Extract Gold Plus has been extracted at low-temperature, which requires the longer period of time and the greater sincerity compared to former method of extraction, and contains high level of Ginsenoside (Rb1+Rg1+Rg3) of 9 mg/g.
- A dosage of this product contains 9 mg/g of Ginsenoside (Rb1+Rg1+Rg3) content, higher than products of other companies, and provides better effect.
- For daily dosage, consume 1 ~ 2 g (1/2 spoon) of the product once or twice a day. It is easy to consume with the spoon provided.
- 240 g per bottle can be consumed for 2 months based on 4 g daily intake.
- You may directly consume it by scooping with a spoon or drink it as a hot or cold tea depending on your preference.
- If you consume required dose, all of it will be excreted in the urine, so it is best to consume only the right amount.
Intake method and intake time
1) For adults, 2 times a day, 1 g at a time, add 8 oz of hot or cold water and drink as a tea or take it directly.
2) It is best to consume the product before the breakfast or lunch or in empty stomach before or after meals.
3) We recommend not to consume the product after dinner. There may be the cases of insomnia after consumption of the product.
4) Dosage per age
- For children under the age of 10, take red ginseng for children
- For those over 10 years of age, take an amount equivalent to ½ of the enclosed teaspoon for the first 2 months.
- From 2 months after starting drinking, take an amount equal to one tablespoon in 8 oz of warm water.
※Since the old days, ginseng has been classified as the high-level medicine which can be consumed over a long period of time without any harmful effect on human body. Once taken for a long period of time, its effect is known to last long.
1) Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool and dry place to maintain freshness.
2) After opening the seal, make sure to close the lid and store in the refrigerator.
3) Be careful when using a wet spoon or tool as there is a risk of product deterioration.
Precautions for consumption
1) Consult with a physician if you are under medication for diabetes or taking anticoagulant.
2) Do not take if you are allergic to ginseng.
3) If you have high blood pressure, it is recommended to consume less than 1g (less than ½ teaspoon) of the product at a time. Increase the dosage gradually when it is decided that your body has gotten used to the product after a considerate amount of time of consumption.
4) The product is used for the purpose of health supplement, not for treatment or therapy of any disease.
A term referring to red ginseng from Geumsan. Geumsan, Korea, is the primate land of Korean ginseng with history of 1500 years with 3,000 mountains, clear water from the upstream of Geumgang River, fertile land containing germanium component, and land form of mountain basins which provide the optimal environment for ginseng growth. Top-notch ginsengs grow in Geumsan, which provides for 80% of annual ginseng consumption in Korea.
Red ginseng has following effects:
1) (Ginsenoside Rg1) Improves blood circulation, relieves fatigue, and strengthens the immune system
2) (Ginsenoside RH2) components suppressing the propagation of cancer cells
3) Suppresses the propagation of cancer cells
4) (20-S-Ginsenoside Rg3) Component suppressing the metastasis of antineoplastic cancer cells
5) Anti-aging component (Maltol)
6) Saponin components unique to red ginseng (10 components) are contained in the product.
② Improves appetite
③ Improves brain activity (prevention against dementia)
7) May be effective in strengthening immunity.
8) Improves memory
9) Inhibits platelet aggregation, improves blood flow by inhibiting platelet aggregation
10) Improves blood circulation
11) Helps with antioxidants
4-1. Antioxidant action
12) Helps improve fatigue
13) Helps relieve and recover from fatigue
14) Liver protection
15) Helps improve health of women in menopause
Five effects of Korean red ginseng officially acknowledged by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea (KFDA) are:
① to improve immunity
② to recovery from fatigue
③ to improve memory (certified in April, 2009)
④ to improve blood flow (certified in February, 2008)
⑤ to have antioxidation effect (certified in February, 2012).
Red ginseng is beneficial to following people:
1) Those who need recovery
2) Workers in need of energetic everyday life.
3) Weak people who need nourishment and stamina
4) Those in need of improved immunity due to lack of energy from aging
5) Housewives suffering from intensive housekeeping labor.
6) Students who are tired of studying or their parents
Red ginseng is responsible for the health of our precious family as a health assistant
1) For fathers tired from working
2) For mothers fatigued from housekeeping
3) For children tired from studying
4) For people of all ages
Protect your family health with Geumsam Red Ginseng!
1) Take care of the precious health of your mother and father.
2) Give energy to your husband who is exhausted from work.
3) A perfect high-end gift to express gratitude to important people!
4) Provide energy to children tired from hard studying!
5) This luxurious Geumsam Ginseng Extract is perfect as a gift for your loved ones.
The US FDA classifies ginseng (red ginseng) as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safety).