GEUMSAMWON Korean Red Ginseng Liquid (50ml x 20pouches)
Free Shipping on orders over $100+
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
1) GEUMSAMWON Korean Red Ginseng Liquid
※ This product is not sold separately. We recommend you purchase the product after reading the sale event information in detail. Red ginseng liquid / • 20 pouches = 50 ml (1.69 oz) × 20 pouches =1,000 ml (33,81 oz)
• Origin: Geumsan, Republic of Korea
2) GEUMSAMWON Korean Red Ginseng Liquid is thick red ginseng liquid product made by boiling only the highest quality 6-year-old red ginseng from Korea without any additives.
The only ingredient is red ginseng root, as no other components are added. The product is an easy-to-drink liquid made to eliminate the hassle of boiling red ginseng roots and mixing the red ginseng extract to boiled water for consumption.
The red ginseng roots have been boiled and packaged into 50 ml (1.69 oz) pouches, making them easy to consume.
3) Features of the Red Ginseng Liquid Product
① The 100% red ginseng liquid produced by boiling 6-year-old red ginseng has been packaged into a pouch for easy carrying and consumption.
② This Geumsam product is an excellent gift to express thanks or gratitude, or to experience happiness through sharing and receiving gifts.
4) The brand “Geumsam”, which was jointly created with a brand of the Geumsan local government “Geum Hong”, is the largest ginseng harvesting region in Korea that supplies 80% of ginseng consumed annually in Korea. Geumsam has been producing its products through a red ginseng product manufacturing company in Geumsan County as assigned by JD System Corp, the Geumsam brand management company in the U.S.
5) The U.S. categorizes ginseng (red ginseng) as a GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) food.
6) Officially certified by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea (KFDA), 5 effects of red ginseng are as follows:
① Improves immunity
② Recovers fatigue
③ Improves memory (certified in April 2009)
④ Improves blood flow (certified in February 2008)
⑤ Provides antioxidation effects (certified in February 2012)
For additional information on the diverse effects of red ginseng, please refer to the detailed information provided in the section, “What is Red Ginseng?”
7) Consumption and Storage of Red Ginseng Liquid
◈ Recommended Intake: 1 pouch at a time (50ml/Pouch)
◈ Daily Consumption: 1 pouch each 2-3 times a day; cut one edge of the pouch for easy consumption.
◈ Consumption Time: 30 minutes before or after meals
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool place.
If deposits of red ginseng can be seen, shake well before drinking.
① If you are taking medication such as diabetes medications or anticoagulants, consult your doctor prior to consumption of the product.
② Check the content of the product prior to consumption if you are sensitive to certain medical conditions or are allergic to certain foods.
③ If you have high blood pressure, we recommend you consume less than recommended intake (one pouch per intake).
④ This product is not a preventative medicine and does not treat any disease. It is a health supplement to improve and protect health.
⑤ Caution for Consumption: Please avoid direct sunlight and store the product in dry and cool place. Keep the lid on at all times.
9) Nutrition Facts
The product can help improve immunity, recover from fatigue, improve memory, improve blood flow, and provide antioxidation effects.
A term referring to red ginseng from Geumsan. Geumsan, Korea, is the primate land of Korean ginseng with history of 1500 years with 3,000 mountains, clear water from the upstream of Geumgang River, fertile land containing germanium component, and land form of mountain basins which provide the optimal environment for ginseng growth. Top-notch ginsengs grow in Geumsan, which provides for 80% of annual ginseng consumption in Korea.
Red ginseng has following effects:
1) (Ginsenoside Rg1) Improves blood circulation, relieves fatigue, and strengthens the immune system
2) (Ginsenoside RH2) components suppressing the propagation of cancer cells
3) Suppresses the propagation of cancer cells
4) (20-S-Ginsenoside Rg3) Component suppressing the metastasis of antineoplastic cancer cells
5) Anti-aging component (Maltol)
6) Saponin components unique to red ginseng (10 components) are contained in the product.
② Improves appetite
③ Improves brain activity (prevention against dementia)
7) May be effective in strengthening immunity.
8) Improves memory
9) Inhibits platelet aggregation, improves blood flow by inhibiting platelet aggregation
10) Improves blood circulation
11) Helps with antioxidants
4-1. Antioxidant action
12) Helps improve fatigue
13) Helps relieve and recover from fatigue
14) Liver protection
15) Helps improve health of women in menopause
Five effects of Korean red ginseng officially acknowledged by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea (KFDA) are:
① to improve immunity
② to recovery from fatigue
③ to improve memory (certified in April, 2009)
④ to improve blood flow (certified in February, 2008)
⑤ to have antioxidation effect (certified in February, 2012).
Red ginseng is beneficial to following people:
1) Those who need recovery
2) Workers in need of energetic everyday life.
3) Weak people who need nourishment and stamina
4) Those in need of improved immunity due to lack of energy from aging
5) Housewives suffering from intensive housekeeping labor.
6) Students who are tired of studying or their parents
Red ginseng is responsible for the health of our precious family as a health assistant
1) For fathers tired from working
2) For mothers fatigued from housekeeping
3) For children tired from studying
4) For people of all ages
Protect your family health with Geumsam Red Ginseng!
1) Take care of the precious health of your mother and father.
2) Give energy to your husband who is exhausted from work.
3) A perfect high-end gift to express gratitude to important people!
4) Provide energy to children tired from hard studying!
5) This luxurious Geumsam Ginseng Extract is perfect as a gift for your loved ones.
The US FDA classifies ginseng (red ginseng) as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safety).