GEUMSAM Puffed Tea 2g (0.071 oz) × 20 tea-bags, total 40g (1.41 oz) per Set Box x 2 Set boxes
Free Shipping on orders over $100+
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
• Product Name: GEUMSAM Puffed Tea
• Type of food: Red ginseng products
• Ingredient name and content:
100% Korean Red Ginseng (Geumsan Korea, 4 years old or older)
Ginseng Mix Ratio: Red Ginseng Root 70%, Red Ginseng Thin Root 30%
Contents: 2 g (0.71 oz) × 20 tea-bags × 2 small box, Total 40 g (1.41 oz)
• GEUMSAM Puffed Tea is made with the best original Korean red ginseng produced in Geumsan, Korea using the puffing technique to further strengthen the effect of red ginseng. This is a premium tea that is different from ordinary powdered red ginseng tea.
Corn starch, a 100% natural material, is used as an eco-friendly tea-bag material.
1) What is the puffing technique?
Red ginseng, with a ratio of 70% Korean red ginseng body and 30% red ginseng root, is ground finely at a high and constant pressure and temperature (Puffing: a method of inflating the ingredient like a puffed rice chip; firm red ginseng root is ground finely and puffed so that it easily melts in water). Puffed red ginseng has a softer texture with saponin content strengthened.
2) What is the advantage of puffing?
① Puffing maximizes saponin, the main component of red ginseng, by more than 290%.
② Increased saponin in red ginseng improves the level of absorption into the human body by more than 106% compared to ordinary red ginseng.
Red ginseng expanded through the puffing technique greatly increases the content of Ginsenoside Rg3, and produces substances that are excellent for anticancer effects such as Ginsenoside Rg5 and Rk1, which are not present in existing red ginseng.
3) GEUMSAM Puffed Tea is recommended for the following people:
① Those who are always interested in drinking tea
② Those who want to add health to drinking water
③ Those who want red ginseng products with the unique effects of red ginseng at a reasonable price
4) GEUMSAM Puffed Tea is a top-quality tea different from ordinary red ginseng tea in powder form.
① Each box contains 2 g (0.07 oz) × 40 tea-bags, 40 g (1.41 oz), and 10 tea-bags are divided into two boxes.
- It can be taken for 30 days, based on 1 tea-bag per day.
- Each box contains total of 10 tea-bags (20 g / 0.71 oz) with 2 g (0.07 oz) per tea-bag.
② Each tea-bag made of corn starch, a 100% eco-friendly substance, contains 2 g (0.07 oz) of puffed red ginseng.
- One tea-bag is enough to brew 1L of water. After brewing, the red ginseng root left in the tea-bag due to tissue swelling holds the active ingredient of red ginseng like a sponge, so it is better to chew and consume it instead of throwing it away.
5) Dosage and Method of Consumption:
① Put 1 tea-bag (2 g) in 1 liter of water at 80 to 90℃, brew for about 5 to 10 minutes, and keep refrigerated before consuming. (When the tea is brewed for about 15-20 minutes or enough time, you can enjoy an even deeper flavor and aroma of red ginseng.)
② The tea can be easily brewed in cold water, making it easy to enjoy as iced tea or as a replacement for drinking water.
③ Put 1 tea-bag in a mug, brew it with hot or cold water, and drink it as a tea substitute.
④ Brew as many times you wish during the day and consume the remaining red ginseng in the tea-bag.
- Avoid humidity and direct sunlight, and store in a cool place to maintain flavor and aroma.
A term referring to red ginseng from Geumsan. Geumsan, Korea, is the primate land of Korean ginseng with history of 1500 years with 3,000 mountains, clear water from the upstream of Geumgang River, fertile land containing germanium component, and land form of mountain basins which provide the optimal environment for ginseng growth. Top-notch ginsengs grow in Geumsan, which provides for 80% of annual ginseng consumption in Korea.
Red ginseng has following effects:
1) (Ginsenoside Rg1) Improves blood circulation, relieves fatigue, and strengthens the immune system
2) (Ginsenoside RH2) components suppressing the propagation of cancer cells
3) Suppresses the propagation of cancer cells
4) (20-S-Ginsenoside Rg3) Component suppressing the metastasis of antineoplastic cancer cells
5) Anti-aging component (Maltol)
6) Saponin components unique to red ginseng (10 components) are contained in the product.
② Improves appetite
③ Improves brain activity (prevention against dementia)
7) May be effective in strengthening immunity.
8) Improves memory
9) Inhibits platelet aggregation, improves blood flow by inhibiting platelet aggregation
10) Improves blood circulation
11) Helps with antioxidants
4-1. Antioxidant action
12) Helps improve fatigue
13) Helps relieve and recover from fatigue
14) Liver protection
15) Helps improve health of women in menopause
Five effects of Korean red ginseng officially acknowledged by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea (KFDA) are:
① to improve immunity
② to recovery from fatigue
③ to improve memory (certified in April, 2009)
④ to improve blood flow (certified in February, 2008)
⑤ to have antioxidation effect (certified in February, 2012).
Red ginseng is beneficial to following people:
1) Those who need recovery
2) Workers in need of energetic everyday life.
3) Weak people who need nourishment and stamina
4) Those in need of improved immunity due to lack of energy from aging
5) Housewives suffering from intensive housekeeping labor.
6) Students who are tired of studying or their parents
Red ginseng is responsible for the health of our precious family as a health assistant
1) For fathers tired from working
2) For mothers fatigued from housekeeping
3) For children tired from studying
4) For people of all ages
Protect your family health with Geumsam Red Ginseng!
1) Take care of the precious health of your mother and father.
2) Give energy to your husband who is exhausted from work.
3) A perfect high-end gift to express gratitude to important people!
4) Provide energy to children tired from hard studying!
5) This luxurious Geumsam Ginseng Extract is perfect as a gift for your loved ones.
The US FDA classifies ginseng (red ginseng) as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safety).